We are currently looking for new housemates/members at Kindling Housing Co-op, located in east Oxford between Rose Hill and Cowley. We have spaces available from February 7 and February 21, 2020. We prefer people to stay for at least a year, at £460 per month plus bills.*
If you, or anyone you know is looking for a room please see the link/info below and get in touch for an application form, or just a chat, either through a current housemate or via, email@example.com. We will be filling the spaces rapidly, so please get your application in ASAP.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME?
* a well-maintained homely house
* a beautiful double room
* a group of wonderful housemates
* security and affordable rent, low bills
* no landlord, no agency
* a front and back garden
* bicycle shed
We founded Kindling in 2014 because we were fed up with the housing situation in Oxford and were keen to prove that it is still possible to start new housing cooperatives (even in the least affordable cities in the country!) For more info on our coop: www.kindlingcoop.org
Our members –
- are engaged in struggling to change society;
- prefer living communally and support the cooperative movement;
- aim to be friends as well as housemates;
- are tolerant and aim to communicate honestly, openly, and respectfully;
- believe in the need to challenge power relations in society and personally;
- oppose discrimination against any social/cultural group and are queer friendly;
- agree to a vegetarian household – all communal meals are vegetarian with a vegan option;
- commit time and enthusiasm to the coop and share tasks and responsibilities fairly;
- agree with our coop’s ‘secondary rules’**.
Do you like the sound of our home and do you fit our member profile? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Subject to change through collective agreement
**We will send you these via email after contacting us.